Sunday, September 7, 2008

10 Months

Hiya. Today I am 10 months old. To celebrate, we went to Bridgewater--just a hop, skip, and a jump from my town--to feed the ducks that live in a park. I was scared at first, because when they saw us, they came running over. They were led by this huge goose, who honked her way over to me. And I cried. But I got used to them.




And here're some lilipads in a pond in the park. I've never seen them before, and daddy said he'd never seen any either. Aren't they beautiful? Look at that flower! Hijole!



Earlier in the day, I impressed Mommy and Daddy with a new trick: walking with a rolly thing. Here's a vid.




I'm not walking on my own yet, but I can balance for up to four seconds. That's a lot. I can't even count that high, but Mommy and Daddy say that's great.

Later today, we went swinging at another park--but this one was down the street from our house. Here's a view:





Well, that's all I have time for today. I've been typing so much lately, my fingernails are growing too fast! Besos!




No comments: