Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Hiya!

Today is my second Easter. I'm still not sure what it's all about, but I think it has something to do with finding eggs, waiting for mysterious figures to hop through the night, and crying if I don't have control over the camera.

Yesterday, we colored eggs. The Easter egg paint applies pretty well to the table too.




Today, I dressed up real nice, excited to hunt the Easter eggs I painted!









Do you like Papi's Easter bonnet?

Just a word of advice. When you realize there's a bigger world around you, that you're really not the only person in that world, and that it doesn't revolve around you, you start to get what's called perspective. I like cameras--and they apparently like me--but sometimes I'm not supposed to have them. And when I can't have them, well, you'll see . . .


Not very pretty, is it?


Besos!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Lexie, don't cry!

Ma Helen

Heather Hull said...

I love her Easter outfit. What a cutie!

Lupe Rosas said...

Hola:

Lexie está preciosa, Felicidades

Lupita